Submitted by: Courtney Hewes
"A taste of fun."
- 8 thin slices whole wheat bread
- 1 10oz jar of E. Waldo Ward's Peach Preserves
- 1/4 lb. Smoked Ham, very thinly sliced
- Dijon Mustard to taste
- Lay bread slices out on the cutting board. Spread half the bread slices with a thin layer of peach jam.
- Arrange sliced ham on top. Spread the other bread slices with a thin layer of Dijon mustard and set on top of the ham.
- With a serrated knife, trim the crust.
- To serve, cut into squares, triangles, or fingers.
Serves about 4 people